6 March 2012
Need built-in storage but don’t know how to make it happen? Hankering after a home office, walk-in larder or bespoke wardrobe? Let me help you with my new built-in furniture design service…
- Choose from a 1 or 2 hour visit – or more if you wish to combine it with a House Consultation.
- Firstly, we’ll sit down and discuss your needs.
- Then we’ll look at the space available, measure up and get brainstorming.
- Once we have found your ideal solution, I’ll sketch it up with detailed measurements and specifications, ready for pricing.
- I’ll give you a list of reliable joiners available to give you quotes for the work.
- This recently completed home office in the spare bedroom of a Docklands apartment shows what is possible…it’s a simple design of sprayed mdf with overhead shelving for file storage and open shelving under, shallow drawers for stationery and a deep printer drawer.
- Some special “houseology” touches…
- Its’ all wall mounted to increase the flow of space and to keep the feeling light.
- It doubles as a dressing table when there’s a guest in residence.
- The open shelf houses “precious” things to inspire you as you work and avoid an overly “office” feel.
- The overhead cupboard is kept away from the window to avoid an awkward crash and to maximise light.
- It fit’s like the space – and the owner’s needs – like a glove…
- A consultation in the Dublin city area costs €180 for one hour and €250 for two with a 20% discount for the month of March!
- Thanks to Cameron Doyle who so expertly executed the desk featured here.