In the course of a 2 hour APARTMENT Design Consultation, we can explore how to maximise your existing space, and address your apartment design advice needs including how to…
- Organise your kitchen/dining/living space.
- Optimise your room layouts including re-arrange your existing furniture and/or choose new furniture.
- Make alterations to your layout, e.g. remove an internal kitchen wall, replace the kitchen.
- Optimise natural light.
- Choose floors, windows and other finishes.
- Meet your storage needs, both built-in and freestanding.
- Choose colour schemes.
The APARTMENT Design Package includes:
- Up to 2 hours of my time in your apartment to address whatever issues you wish to discuss.
- Scaled, freehand sketches (where layout alterations are planned) and/or
- Hand-written notes, with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
- I do not offer advice on costs but always work in a cost conscious manner. I am to help you spend your money in the best possible way. You will have sufficient information at the end of the consultation to get “ballpark” estimates from a Contractor or a Cost Estimate from a Quantity Surveyor.
- All completed in the course of the 2 hour consultation in your apartment.
See my APARTMENT Design Projects on Houzz…
- Houzz Tour: Clever Use of Space in a Tiny City Flat
- Houzz Tour: Clever Space-Saving in a Compact Dublin Apartment
READ my APARTMENT Design Projects on Houzz & in The Sunday Independent…
- The Sunday Independent: Six Tips to Make Better Use of the Space in your Apartment.