In the course of a 2.5 hour EXTEND House Consultation, we can address all your House Extension Advice needs, including…
- EXISTING SPACE: How are your existing rooms organised and used? Are they working hard enough? Do you really need an extension?
- EXTENSION: What is the best location for the new extension? Should you extend to the side, convert the garage or the attic? What size should it be? How will the extension relate to the garden?
- FLOW: What is the best layout for the existing spaces and for the new extension? How can a flow of space be maintained? Where should the kitchen be located and how should it be laid out? What structural work is required/possible to achieve the extension?
- LIGHT: How can natural light be optimised in both the existing rooms and the extension?
- FINISHES: What are the best finishes for the extension, both inside and out?
- STORAGE: How can your storage needs be met, both built-in and freestanding?
The EXTEND Home Package includes:
- 2.5 hours of my time, in your home, packed with great house extension advice, to find the optimal layout for your extension.
- Scaled, freehand sketches of both the existing floor plan and of the extended house and/or hand-written notes.
- Guidance on how to carry the project forward including advice about Planning, Building and Health & Safety Regulations.
- NOTE: I do not offer advice on cost but work in a cost-conscious way. I aim to help you spend your money in the best possible way. You will have sufficient information at the end of the consultation to get “ballpark” estimates from a Contractor or a Cost Estimate from a Quantity Surveyor.
EXTEND clients say…
“It was great meeting with you last week. The idea you gave us for the kitchen and family area exactly fit what we need at the moment. It was very good also to get another opinion on an upstairs extension and to focus on what our priorities are rather than doing unnecessary work. The tips for the rest of the house were a bonus for getting the most out of our existing house. I think your service is very useful and am definitely going to recommend you to my friends.” Emer, Maynooth
Rean more Reviews on Houzz…