Do you have a problem room? Have you completed works to your home but feel that you cannot bring it all together? Do you need help planning a kitchen or designing built-in storage?
€300 1 hour*
€500 2 hours**
In the course of a FINISH House Consultation, we can explore how to make your existing space work best for you address all your house design advice needs including…
- Identify what issues prevent you from achieving rooms that work for you.
- Optimise your room layouts including re-arrange your existing furniture and/or choose new furniture.
- Optimise natural light.
- Choose floors, windows and other finishes.
- Identify appropriate storage solutions, both built-in and freestanding.
- Arrange, design or make alterations to your kitchen.
- Choose colour schemes.
- *1 hour should be sufficient for a single room, e.g. problem Sitting Room.
- **2 hours will be necessary for more than one room or for a large extension.
The FINISH Package includes:
- 1 or 2 hour home visit.
- Room layouts including re-arrange existing furniture and advice re new furniture and fittings.
- Written report with guidance on how to carry the project forward, sufficient information to get “ballpark” estimates from a Contractor (where relevant) and contact details for Contractors & Suppliers.
- All completed in the course of the 1 or 2 hour consultation packed with grreat house design advice.
FINISH clients say…
“Great to meet you yesterday! Thanks for your wonderful ideas/solutions – I feel a weight has been offloaded. Thanks again.” Siobhan D, Malahide
“I just wanted to show you our recently completed fab new walk in wardrobe and bedroom shelving. The joiner you recommended to do the work for us was great and his work was excellent – just passing on the recommendation if any of your other clients are looking.”. Mary K, Knocklyon
“Definitely loads of food for thought and further research…..I think even starting by taking out the fireplace and putting tv screen on the wall, taking out the darker cabinet and replacing with floor lamp and then really starting to think logistically about what is it the kids actually play with and what would they be more willing to play with with better accessability and organisation. I can feel my approach now coming together and I am going to start tackling the purging of broken, baby, toys and accessories!!!” Alison S, Clontarf