- Spring is here, the days are long and bright, time for the annual spring clean!
- No better time to take stock of your home and ask is it working as hard as it might, is it really meeting your needs?
- Let me help you look at your home, to assess your needs and see how those needs might best be met.
- Perhaps you had planned work, but have had to postpone it? In that case, you will need to look at making the most of what you have.
- Perhaps you have never spent so much time at home before, and only now realise that certain things actually don’t work?
- You may have no money to spend, a modest amount or even enough to contemplate an extension.
- Whatever your means and needs, I hope you will find lots of ideas on this site to help you plan hard and spend well.
- Every month, I’ll be adding new content to this store of ideas.
- For April, I’ve added detailed information about my own home, about things that work for me and that might provide you with a solution also.
- And should you need more advice, book a personal consultation with me for assistance with whatever project you have in mind.
- I’ll also be participating in the 6th Annual ‘ RIAI Simon Open Door’ Fundraising Initiative 2010 on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 April when architectural practices will open their doors to give members of the public an hour’s consultation with an architect in return for a donation to Simon of €50.
- For more information or to book a consultation go to www.simonopendoor.ie.
- I look forward to adding a new layer of information to the site in the form of drawings including sketches from sample consultations and drawings previous projects.