In the course of a REFINE House Consultation, we can explore how to make your existing space work best for you including…
- Identify what issues prevent you from achieving rooms that work for you.
- Optimise your room layouts including re-arrange your existing furniture and/or choose new furniture.
- Optimise natural light.
- Choose floors, windows and other finishes.
- Identify appropriate storage solutions, both built-in and freestanding.
- Arrange, design or make alterations to your kitchen.
- Choose colour schemes.
- *1 hour should be sufficient for a single room, e.g. problem Sitting Room.
- **2 hours will be necessary for more than one room or for a large extension.
The REFINE Package includes:
- 1 or 2 hour home visit.
- Room layouts including re-arrange existing furniture and advice re new furniture and fittings.
- Written report with guidance on how to carry the project forward, sufficient information to get “ballpark” estimates from a Contractor (where relevant) and contact details for Contractors & Suppliers.
- All completed in the course of the 1 or 2 hour consultation.
REFINE clients say…
“Great to meet you yesterday! Thanks for your wonderful ideas/solutions – I feel a weight has been offloaded. Thanks again.” Siobhan D, Malahide