- We chose to have relatively small bedrooms so as to maximise the living space and to allow for the provision of an external terrace at first floor level.
- Taller than average ceilings of 2.7m and large windows help improve the sense of space.
- Floors of white oak run throughout, with terrazzo in the bathroom areas.
- The main bedroom measures 3.86m x 2.65m, faces south and has full height doors and windows opening onto a terrace.
- The wardrobes are located to the side of the bed, allowing for a picture to be placed at the foot of the bed.
- A room measuring 2.2m x 4m located beside this functions as Guest Bedroom, TV Room and Study/Office.
- Two rooms to the rear measure 2.2m x 3.5m and 3.5m x 2.65m (excluding wardrobes), each with large windows facing north and overlooking the back garden.